If you are a business owner and you make online purchases for your business, this is for you. You can easily get GST bills for your business and start receiving GST input for your purchases made on Amazon website.
This feature is not available with Flipkart at the time of writing this.
- Need to be a business entity
- GST Certificate / PAN Card for the Business (or self if you are the proprietor)
How to Register:
- Visit Amazon Business Registration page.
- Enter your business email ID. If you already have an Amazon account with the same email ID, enter the same ID to convert that account to business account.
- Fill in the required business details.
- Verify OTP received on Email
- Fill in Business Information. Please ensure details are correct as Amazon team manually verifies them before approving your account.
- Thank you page. Now you'll need to wait for sometime for someone from Amazon to manually approve your account. Keep an lookout for an email from Amazon Team stating that your account is approved.
- After few hours we you'll receive an email: Account is Activated (we received in 4 hours)